Movie Collector Database Pro app for iPhone and iPad
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the movies you own. View information, cover art, and add personal details. Blu-ray, 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray, DVD, VHS, and more!
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your movies collection list in the cloud online. Access from any mobile or desktop device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new movies that youd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a movie.
- A coverflow view to see all of your movies when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as youd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, 3D, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each movie.
- Full barcode scanning
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
Latest reviews of Movie Collector Database Pro app for iPhone and iPad
A must have app for any serious collector. Easy to use helps negate double purchases if you have a good size collection. I didnt even realize how many movies I had until I scanned them all.
This app is constantly losing the movies I save. Also cant save without a picture which is a pain.
OK, but definitely expected more for the $$
First the good news: I have input most of my collection, and everything saved on the first attempt. Now I can visually see the cover art or titles (optional choice) of everything so that I dont make the doofus mistake of purchasing/renting a duplicate. Pretty easy input, which was a plus. Now . . . some of the plots that Sort It! adds are not in English, some of the plots are for different movies, and on occasion some of the actors listed had not even been born yet (or were children) when the movie was released. These are mistakes that should not be happening with a $5.99 app. Im hoping these challenges will be remedied, and then Ill come back here and increase the review stars.
I cant believe I paid $5.99 for this!
First of all I contacted them about a problem and almost a month later I still havent heard from them.
There are so many problems with this app that they arent fixing.
You want to fix the wrong information on a movie or add to it? Well it will let you "fix it" but go back to it a minute later and your edit will be gone.
The filter tag would be amazing but due to the error I stated above its just a mess. Actors names spelled wrong, spaces before names/info, wrong dates...etc make it impossible.
If you have alot of movies then you really want this app.